OES Face Patch
1 patch per order.
Patches can be ironed or sewn on.
1. Set iron to the hottest heat level with no steam.
2. Place heat resistant cover over patch.
3. Hold iron on top of patch for 20-30 seconds, make sure you iron the corners.
4. Once you have reached the required time allow the patch glue to cool off and adhere to your fabric/garment.
5. Press the garment inside out to insure security. Iron for about 15-20 seconds.
6. If there is some parts of the patch that did not adhere with the glue. You can purchase fabric glue from your local craft store and use a toothpick to adhere the corners to your garments.
Applicable for: very suitable for jackets, T-shirts, jeans, bags, backpacks and other fabrics you want to put on
Material: made of quality cloth, with glue on the back, can be applied with iron.